Miss Marianne Faithfull:

Miss Marianne Faithfull:
(Born December 29, 1946) Songs she inspired: She Smiled Sweetly, Let's Spend The Night Together, She's Like A Rainbow, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Wild Horses, I Got The Blues, 100 Years Ago, Winter

Miss Anita Pallenberg:

Miss Anita Pallenberg:
(Born April 6, 1942) Songs she inspired: You Got The Silver, Sister Morphine (words by Marianne), Wild Horses, Coming Down Again, Angie, Beast Of Burden, All About You

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack

My best friend from University (who I affectionately call "my poppet"), Miranda, is here visiting me for the week. Yesterday we made a trip to south Jersey to visit our friend Kathy. D.C. to Haddonfield, New Jersey is only a 2.5 hour drive, which isn't bad at all, especially for someone fond of it. Here are some photos from this glorious event. For those who don't know, New Jersey has been my favorite state for YEARS. I don't know exactly the reason for this, perhaps it's the unsung-hero element to it, the underdog state that everyone hates on, but it's a great place. Imagine: if you live in, say, central Jersey, you can get to both New York City and Philadelphia in an hour, Baltimore in 2 and a half, D.C. in three and a half; it's kind of an ideal place to live. There are also some really gorgeous neighborhoods and townships in Jersey. It's not all factories and turnpikes like people assume. Having once dated a guy from Philly and a guy from south Jersey, I've made this hike more times than I can count, and it's always worth it. Oh, and naturally we listened to a lot of Bon Jovi and Springsteen, which I do anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having been born in new Jersey, I agree with your assessments fully. :)

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.empresas3d.com said...

Really useful information, thanks so much for the article.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told you how much you look like pattie Boyd??? You're absolutely gorgeous darling!